Harley-Davidson Men's 120th Anniversary Revelry Leather Jacket
Men's 120th Anniversary Revelry Leather Jacket
Clean lines, great hand feel, commemorative…that sums up our Limited Edition 120th Anniversary Revelry Leather Jacket.
We have 1 in stock
Regular price £334.74 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
About this Men's 120th Anniversary Revelry Leather JacketClean lines, great hand feel, commemorative…that sums up our Limited Edition 120th Anniversary Revelry Leather Jacket. Its heavyweight buffalo leather construction is rugged yet supple, and its mesh lining plus underarm vents help keep you cool in the saddle. Features a power-stretch action back and lower back section, pre-curved sleeves, and reflective piping for added visibility. Stylishly finished with trapunto accordion detailing and custom 120th Anniversary branding, including a metal badge on front and handsome embroidery on back. For superior breathability and shock absorption, this men’s riding jacket is equipped with D30™ Ghost™ armor at the shoulders and elbows. Complete your ride-ready look when you pair this jacket with our Limited Edition 120th Anniversary Revelry Leather Gloves (97173-23VM). Order soon—both of these styles are only here while supplies last.
• Stay Cool: Underarm grommets for venting.
• Fit & Mobility: Power-stretch action back and lower back section. Pre-curved sleeves. Adjustable snap straps at side waistband.
• Materials: Heavyweight buffalo leather. 100% polyester mesh lining.
• Closure: Two-way zipper front. Zippered cuffs.
• Pockets: Zippered hand-warmer pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket.
• Additional Features: Includes EN 1621-1 certified D30® Ghost armor at shoulders and elbows (9810422VR & 98103-22VR). Back body armor pocket fits EN 1621-2 certified D30® Viper back body armor (98105-22VR) sold separately. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping.
• Design Details: Custom 120th Anniversary branded hardware, interior taping, and labeling.
• Graphics: Metal badge. Direct embroidery.
• Certification: Certified to EN 17092-4:2020