Harley-Davidson The Onyx Collection Touring Bag
The Onyx Collection Touring Bag
Installation requires a sissy bar upright and backrest pad. Luggage rack required if not mounting on passenger pillion. Does not fit XR1200, XR1200X, FXDRS, and XG models.
Regular price £298.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Capacity: 3500 Cubic inch Water Resistant: Yes Material Depth: 12.7 Material Height: 20.5 Inches Material Width: 19.2 Inches
About this The Onyx Collection Touring BagDesigned by riders for riders, the Onyx Premium Luggage Collection is the best luggage Harley-Davidson has to offer and, provides everything you need in motorcycle luggage and nothing you don't. The Onyx Collection Touring Bag is perfect for long haul trips. This bag features a separate top compartment to keep your shoes separate from your clothes, a main compartment that can store enough jeans and t-shirts for a two week trip and the main compartment lid features removeable lid straps that keep the top compartment from falling forward or back when loading the main compartment. The large front pocket holds keys, pens, documents and small electronics. The two outer pockets at the top of the bag are perfect for eyewear storage, while the two, large lower exterior pockets are perfect for storing rain gear.
• Made of premium 1680 denier, UV-stable ballistic polyester material - will stand up to the toughest road and weather conditions and won’t fade through years of use
• Water-resistant zippers with rubber Harley-Davidson branded, glove-friendly pulls for easy open and close
• Burnt orange interior makes it easy to see bag contents in almost any light and a plethora of internal and external pockets make organization easy
• MOLLE-style webbing for easy modular pouch attachment and abrasion-resistant, non-slip bottom keeps the bag in place
• Reflective piping provides visibility to other motorists
• Dimensions: 19.2” W x 12.7” D x 20.5” T Capacity: 3,500 cubic inches
• Includes removable shoulder strap for easy transport and a rain cover featuring an elastic hem and barrel lock mechanism that cinches tight ensuring it stays in place at highway speeds
• Limited two-year warranty - see Dealer for details